Silicone Heat Resistant Gloves
The Silicone Heat Resistant Gloves are an ideal cooking tool for every household.
Whether you’re a professional chef, a grilling enthusiast, or a beginner in the kitchen - it’s important to keep your fingers and hands safe while you’re preparing food.
The Silicone Heat Resistant Gloves are superior to regular oven mitts because it will allow you to have more control of the items you will be grabbing.
The gloves are one-size-fits-all, allowing your whole family to enjoy this kitchen gadget. The Silicone Heat Resistant Gloves are made from BPA-free material and are FDA approved.
Protect your entire hands and wrists with our Silicone Heat Resistant Gloves!
- HEAT RESISTANT - Our Silicon Gloves have been rigorously tested to safely withstand intense heats of up to 425˚F.
COMPLETE HAND & WRIST PROTECTION - Maximum protection of your fingers, hands and wrists against intense heat from cooking, smoking, baking or BBQing. Grab your cast iron griddle, crock pots, stone pots, roasting pans, hot covers and oven racks with no fear of getting burned. Great for holding tongs in hot situations. Beware of other shorter gloves sold by the competition!
ULTIMATE CONTROL - These are the best and most versatile gloves on the market, providing you with superior gripping confidence and waterproof qualities while offering a high level of heat resistance.
- FOOD SAFE & BPA FREE - Your health is important to us. Our gloves are made from pure 100% food grade silicone making them safe to use with food so you can use this worry-free!
- EXTREMELY EASY TO CLEAN - Just run these BBQ mitts under warm soapy water or put them straight into the dishwasher. Your Silicon Gloves will remain clean and stain proof for many years to come.
WHAT ARE THEY FOR:
- Remove hot foods from the oven, microwave, pots and the grill
- Prepare pulled pork
- Snow & ice removal
- Tend the fireplace
- Work in the garden
- Grab cold drinks and food from the ice chest or freezer
- Scrape snow and ice
- Open lids with ease
- Remove light bulbs
- Turn over your BBQ meat by hand, without getting burned
hr mins ago.